When looking for global warming newspaper articles, it’s important for you to know where to look. With so much information about global warming floating around the Internet, it’s easy to get confused and misinformed about the facts. Many news websites and other global warming websites try to play down the true facts about global warming by claiming that it’s a hoax or isn’t a real problem.
Do research and you’ll find there is no longer any scientific debate over the facts about climate change. To get the facts, stay up to date on the latest information, and learn about ways to prevent global warming, here are some great websites for recent global warming articles:
Reliable Sites For Global Warming Articles
- Global Warming Newspaper Archive. This website has a collection of newspaper articles going back to the 1700s about weather-related events, the industrial revolution, and early theories on the greenhouse effect. The archive contains many more recent global warming articles as well.
- Science Daily. This highly-informational website links to news from reputable scientific sources like NASA, universities, and environmental centers. Every day, new links are updated and published to link to very recent global warming articles.
- LiveScience. Similar to Science Daily, LiveScience’s environment page links to updated, recent articles about global warming topics like melting ice caps, sustainability, and tips for you to live a more “green” life.
- WantToKnow. This website claims to provide the public with vital information that not many people are aware of. They have a rich database of fact-filled, recent articles on global warming from many noted, verifiable sources. Some of the more recent topics include how scientists now think global warming will be worse than originally predicted, as well as the Bush administration’s cover-ups of the scientific global warming facts.
- AccuWeather. The global warming page of this weather website contains the latest articles and headlines about global warming, informational charts and videos, and opinions by expert meteorologists.
Find Reliable & Recent Global Warming News
With these reputable sources, you won’t have to waste your time trying to navigate other articles that may offer an unbalanced bias for political or social reasons.
 Science Daily
Author: Brown, Nathan. A Cooler Climate, 2008.